Cerchio Del D'argento Luna
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cerchio Del D'argento Luna

Circle of the Silver Moon

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
"An It Harm None, Do What Ye Will..."

The Beltane

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Rakija
Outer Court
Outer Court
Rakija

The Beltane Empty
PostSubject: The Beltane   The Beltane Icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2012 5:28 am

I made a ritual last night, for good growth, joy and fortune. And I even recruited a friend Wink It was actually his idea but i turned the fantasy into reality. We made a fire purely out of stems from few hundred cannabis plants that were being collected and dried for the last few months for this purpose. Its so powerful when you got two people chanting together, a whole nother level of vibration and energy, felt nice to feel it again Smile
We went to the place in the forrest that we call enchanted circle, when it was dark. The 'prayer' was composed while walking thru the darkness, something simple really. Found a place under the trees with a moonshine. Then we made a fire almost as big as us, jumped thru it, walked arround it, spilled some wine in it. It burned fast and strong! Then we joined with friends on a walk thru the forrest to the bonfire on top of the hill to celebrate the first may and get drunk =) I got something special planned for today during the day time...
What did you do if anything?
Back to top Go down
StarrFire Jolie
Admin
Admin
StarrFire Jolie

The Beltane Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Beltane   The Beltane Icon_minitimeSat May 05, 2012 1:14 pm

Rakija,
Thank you for sharing - it's always such a treat to hear how others celebrate the Sabbats. Several of our members have decided to begin their formal Rite of Passage under my guidance starting on this Beltane, so I'm helping to prepare them for this next year, and working on posting assignments for them... That was my Beltane, LOL. :-) What about the rest of our members, did anyone celebrate? Do anything out of the ordinary.. fun? Please share! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://silvermoon.forumotion.netfo

The Beltane
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cerchio Del D'argento Luna :: The Library :: Wheel Of The Year-
Jump to: