Cerchio Del D'argento Luna
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cerchio Del D'argento Luna

Circle of the Silver Moon

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
"An It Harm None, Do What Ye Will..."

Welcome To The Community! (Administrator Introductions)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
StarrFire Jolie
Admin
Admin
StarrFire Jolie

Welcome To The Community! (Administrator Introductions) Empty
PostSubject: Welcome To The Community! (Administrator Introductions)   Welcome To The Community! (Administrator Introductions) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2012 6:38 pm

Merry Meet... My name is actually Lauren Elizabeth but in our community, I go by StarrFire Jolie, or simply Starr. I am the High Priestess of our coven, Cerchio Del D'argento Luna. Our coven name is Latin for "Circle of the Silver Moon," in case you were wondering. We are a newly established coven, based off of the internet as opposed to real-live encounters with our coven members. I have created this coven, and this forum to help educate others about our religious beliefs and to share my wealth of information. I have dedicated the past several years of my life to learning as much as possible about the path I've chosen to follow. If you have questions or are seeking information, chances are, I can help you. I am more than willing to serve as a mentor to those of you who are just getting started in the faith - there is a lot to learn and in my opinion, one can never learn it all. Cory (Cory Allen) is one of my best friends and he is also the co-admin of our board, we have high expectations for our forum and for our coven.

Now that I've told you a bit about the coven, I shall tell you a bit about myself. I was born and raised in South Florida, along with four brothers and two sisters whom I love dearly. I am a mother to Sugar Gliders, Horses, Dogs, Geckos, Newts, Bearded Dragons, Quaker Parrots, Cats, Fish, Turtles, and Hedgehogs. In addition to my religious studies, I spend a lot of my time breeding and raising Sugar Gliders, as well as educating the public about their unique care requirements. I have been riding horses for the past eight years, and have been showing competitively in local Equitation, Hunter and Jumper show circuits. I am currently employed at three different stables - I am the assistant manager at Silver Creek Stables and a working student at Jenifer Horn Stables and Bohola Acres. Most people would say they aren't married to their job, but I definitely am - I wouldn't change it for the world. I am currently attending West Boca Raton Community High School, but am planning on attending University of Florida next fall to study Equine Veterinary Medicine, which is my passion.

I get the majority of my support and motivation through my friends - whom I love with all of my heart. Cory, a dear friend, and a member of our community, has always been there for me when I have needed it most - and I know I can always count on him. Most people would say that you cannot consider "online friends" real friends, but you know what... I don't... I consider them more. I consider them family, and my family is my everything. Here's to you guys... Cory, Jimmy, Mary, Adam, Josh, Zach, Patrick, Matt, Torie, Jen, Rose, Anjelica, Amber, Stacie, Terry, Dave, Cristal, Tom, Em, Rachel, Sean, Kyara, Hunter, DJ - I love you all.

Blessed Be,
Starr

Last edited by StarrFire Jolie on Sat Apr 28, 2012 8:24 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://silvermoon.forumotion.netfo
Cory Allen
Admin
Admin
Cory Allen

Welcome To The Community! (Administrator Introductions) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome To The Community! (Administrator Introductions)   Welcome To The Community! (Administrator Introductions) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2012 10:30 pm

Well what I've started considering my better half introduced herself so I figured i should do it too.

My name is actually Cory Allen, I met Starr on Facebook in another Wiccan group where we decided to start our own Coven there.We spent about 2 hours coming up with this name (which I picked btw, Thank you google translator Razz ) If you have a FB and want to join us there just message me and I'll add you.

Since Starr and I started she has become my best friend and someone I love very much. We may not have met yet but she lives near my family so we will.

I do consider myself Wiccan but I live with my Christian grandparents so I don't practice as much as I would like. I may be Co-Admin but I do not consider my Self High Priest to Starr's High Priestess. That is a title that takes years of learning and work to earn and I am far from it. I just take it day by day and study as much as I can learning a little bit of everything.

I am 24 years old and came to be Wiccan when a Real Life friend of mine started talking about it. I was a christian at the time and very unhappy. At the time she was a member of the same Wiccan group on FB I met Starr in and she added me. I started learning and I became happy with my Religion, I am Wiccan and proud of it no matter what people think.

Some personal info: Graduated Indian River State College with an AAS in Restaurant Management (I love to cook and it's a dream of mine to own a restaurant). I am a Future Solider in the Unites States Army I ship out for Basic Training at Fort Jackson, SC June 19th and will be there for 9 weeks. After that I move on to Advance Individual Training at Fort Lee, Virginia where i will learn my MOS (I'm going to be a cook) after that I have 3 years or so of Active Duty so I will go where ever I'm told to go.

I don't know what other info to give but am more than happy to answer any question bot about Wicca or me personally. I just want to end with a piece of the Wiccan Rede. I try to live my life by this little piece (and the whole thing)

Bide ye Wiccan Law ye must
In perfect love and perfect trust
Light words the Wiccan Rede fulfill
An it harm none do what ye will

What ye send forth comes back to thee
So ever bide the Law of Three
Follow this with mind and heart
Merry ye meet and merry ye part
Back to top Go down

Welcome To The Community! (Administrator Introductions)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cerchio Del D'argento Luna :: Welcome Home! :: Welcome To The Circle-
Jump to: