Cerchio Del D'argento Luna
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cerchio Del D'argento Luna

Circle of the Silver Moon

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
"An It Harm None, Do What Ye Will..."

Late Night Visitor...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Rakija
Outer Court
Outer Court
Rakija

Late Night Visitor... Empty
PostSubject: Late Night Visitor...   Late Night Visitor... Icon_minitimeSun Apr 29, 2012 7:19 am

About a week ago my sisters granny told me, her sisters husband decided to die. When the medicine was all used out they offered him 'alternative healing' but he wouldn't be convinced in it, thats why they used words that he decided to die. I just heard he died yesterday, funny thing is i had an awkward experience last night... I've been lying in bed meditating and fighting my thoughts trying not to think about them daily events when in the mid trance i started to see horrifying images, parts of someones body which was deformed in unhuman way. I felt scared all of a sudden and thought what evil is at me again if its giving me such feelings. It had a screaming face (awful sounds) of a lion/human and reddish legs of an insect. It had a yellow eye and got so close to me that i felt like its inside my aura. It touched me on the lower left stomach giving spasms like those of a killer butterflies in the stomach (like when you are in love). I couldn't move and bid it to take a fair shape or leave. Suddenly the white light flashed on my closed eyes making me open them and see what is going on... The laptop turned on the screen, or better yet - something turned on the laptop screen (need to press a button or drag a finger over the mouse platform for that to happen and i can assure you it wasn't me).
The moon was shining thru the window and the stars were bright when i fell asleep. Woke up out from nightmares screaming 'sasha' when the sun was shining...
Suspect No
just sharing, b fine
Back to top Go down
StarrFire Jolie
Admin
Admin
StarrFire Jolie

PostSubject: Re: Late Night Visitor...   Late Night Visitor... Icon_minitimeSun Apr 29, 2012 6:50 pm

I completed my Rite of Passage, and have spent a large amount of my time studying Astral Projection, Meditation and Dream Analysis - which are my passions. If you would like me to assist you personally, feel free to send me a message. I wouldn't mind helping out, and I hope I can bring you some peace of mind. :-)
Back to top Go down
http://silvermoon.forumotion.netfo
Rakija
Outer Court
Outer Court
Rakija

PostSubject: Re: Late Night Visitor...   Late Night Visitor... Icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2012 5:31 am

sure thing, i'd love to be assisted by someone who knows how to help
Back to top Go down
StarrFire Jolie
Admin
Admin
StarrFire Jolie

PostSubject: Re: Late Night Visitor...   Late Night Visitor... Icon_minitimeSat May 05, 2012 1:09 pm

Send me a message whenever you are ready. :-)
Back to top Go down
Rakija
Outer Court
Outer Court
Rakija

PostSubject: Re: Late Night Visitor...   Late Night Visitor... Icon_minitimeWed May 16, 2012 8:09 am

well im not ready yet, might be a while till i'll be.... i destroyed my laptop ;( and i also moved to a big place near the forrest with no net connection... aaarrrgght im so sad i just wish it will all be over soon (life)
Back to top Go down
StarrFire Jolie
Admin
Admin
StarrFire Jolie

PostSubject: Re: Late Night Visitor...   Late Night Visitor... Icon_minitimeThu May 17, 2012 7:34 pm

I know that feeling, all too well...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Late Night Visitor...   Late Night Visitor... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Late Night Visitor...
Page 1 of 1