Cerchio Del D'argento Luna
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cerchio Del D'argento Luna

Circle of the Silver Moon

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
"An It Harm None, Do What Ye Will..."

Think Of Me... <3

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
StarrFire Jolie
Admin
Admin
StarrFire Jolie

Think Of Me... <3 Empty
PostSubject: Think Of Me... <3   Think Of Me... <3 Icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2012 9:44 am

Merry Meet,
For those of you who don't know me, you wouldn't know that I suffer from Severe Chronic Depression (SCD), Dissociative Identity Disorder (DID) and Bipolar Syndrome (BPS). You wouldn't know that I live each day wondering if I will see the next and if it will be any different from today. I may always have a smile on my face, I may be the "happiest person you've met..." I hide it well, don't I?

I've been told more times than I can count, "you don't look like a sick person." So let me ask you... What makes me any different from you? What does a sick person really look like? Just because you can't see the rain, the tears, the evidence of the pain I feel... Doesn't mean there isn't a storm. There's always a storm, it's just a matter of learning to dance in the rain so to speak.

If you take the chance to get to know me, I promise you would be pleased. I can be the best possible friend, or your worst enemy. The choice is up to you. I've been through more than a girl my age should ever have to go through, but it's helped to make me the person I am today. 

For those of you who do know me well, you would know that I am going through an incredibly difficult time right now. I am fighting a losing battle against my Depression. 

My very best friends have stuck by my side and supported me each day, in and out. They have always been there for me and have never given up on me... For that, I thank you all. Right now, I need all of the prayers and positive healing energy I can get. 

Blessed Be,
Starr
Back to top Go down
http://silvermoon.forumotion.netfo
Rakija
Outer Court
Outer Court
Rakija

Think Of Me... <3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Think Of Me... <3   Think Of Me... <3 Icon_minitimeWed May 16, 2012 8:39 am

wow thats something i deal with every day, its just that people don't know, and those who do refuse all the help i ask for ;(
and people are jealous and want to be me cause im living hard although i hate living again at these points of life... building the empire!! took me two months to have more by my fingertips than people are able to get in their lives and still, what am i to do with everything when i have noone to share it with... i want someone to seed the light in the darkness within me, so i just wait and live and have to tell myself every day - it will all be over soon- while the tears drip from my beatiful blue eyes on cursed ancestral floors. i want to die and i know the gods won't let me since everything arround me sounds like life is beatiful and fun and never take it seriously... im always ready to loose everything i have, i did many times and yet something i want to loose most i can't, and what i want most cannot be taken but must be given, everything else is just whatever with no big value to me but others value it over gods.
........just sharing thoughts

old tom bombadil is a merry fellow
bright blue his jacket is and his boots are yellow
noone has ever caught him yet, for he is the master
his songs are stronger songs and his feet are faster
o great faery queen upon white steed
within me plant a magic seed
sprinkle me faery dust
let me take some home with us
Back to top Go down
Rakija
Outer Court
Outer Court
Rakija

Think Of Me... <3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Think Of Me... <3   Think Of Me... <3 Icon_minitimeWed May 16, 2012 9:16 am

i'll think of you happy thoughts Wink
and if you decide to change your life, let me know, i'll send some good force your way =)
Back to top Go down
StarrFire Jolie
Admin
Admin
StarrFire Jolie

Think Of Me... <3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Think Of Me... <3   Think Of Me... <3 Icon_minitimeThu May 17, 2012 7:34 pm

Thank you!
Back to top Go down
Cory Allen
Admin
Admin
Cory Allen

Think Of Me... <3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Think Of Me... <3   Think Of Me... <3 Icon_minitimeFri May 18, 2012 12:25 am

baby you know I am here for you 24/7 365. I am here to be your rock when you need to keep you head above water.

you know how I feel about you and that will never ever change no matter what
Back to top Go down
Rakija
Outer Court
Outer Court
Rakija

Think Of Me... <3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Think Of Me... <3   Think Of Me... <3 Icon_minitimeFri May 18, 2012 8:13 am

Cory Allen wrote:
I am here to be your rock when you need

he'll be your ROCK when you're on the ROLL =) jk
lol!
Back to top Go down
StarrFire Jolie
Admin
Admin
StarrFire Jolie

Think Of Me... <3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Think Of Me... <3   Think Of Me... <3 Icon_minitimeFri May 25, 2012 1:53 pm

lol! Thank you Cory. You are one of the best friends I could have ever asked for. <3
Back to top Go down
Persephone Ceres
Persephone Ceres

Think Of Me... <3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Think Of Me... <3   Think Of Me... <3 Icon_minitimeFri May 25, 2012 8:32 pm

Lauren, I love you so much!!!! of course you know that because were sisters Wink (Kind of lol) I cant wait for our scary movie night this weekend <33333

Love you!!!!
<3 Persephone :*
sunny
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Think Of Me... <3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Think Of Me... <3   Think Of Me... <3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Think Of Me... <3
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cerchio Del D'argento Luna :: Welcome Home! :: Guiding Light-